The angel on my left, be slow in writing my bad deeds for I may ask for forgiveness before the ink dries.
The angel on my right, be fast in writing my good deeds before I sin.
in bed with every wisdom
Signs of a Healthy Relationship
A healthy relationship means that both members of the couple are…
1. Communicating with each other: Talking about problems without screaming and shouting; listening to each other, and respecting their viewpoint; being willing to adapt and to sometimes change…
1. Accept that it is normal, and something you’d expect.
2. Talk about your feelings with someone you know well. Don’t bury how you feel and pretend that you’re OK.
3. Look after yourself – get plenty of sleep, take time for exercise, and make sure you eat well.
4. Ask when you’re confused, or…
"I asked God for strength that I might achieve.
I was made weak that I might learn humbly to obey.
I asked for health that I might do greater things.
I was given infirmity that I might do better things.
I asked for riches that I might be happy.
I was given poverty that I might be wise.
I asked for power that I might have the praise of men.
I was given weakness that I might feel the need of God.
I asked for all things that I might enjoy life.
I was given life that I might enjoy all things.
I got nothing that I asked for, but everything I hoped for.
Almost despite myself, my unspoken prayers were answered.
I am, among all men, most richly blessed."
Anonymous (via simply-divine-creation)
Its a habit.
Its all a habit.
Happiness is as much a habit as sadness.
Getting used to being open is as much a habit as being closed off to the world.
Its hard to remember that we choose. Not every moment, but overall we choose.
Choose what makes you feel strong and amazing.